Monday, August 9, 2010

VS

I know you don't give a shit about the status of my would-be new swimsuit. BUT. After resolving the backorder issue by ordering the PLAIN, not patterned top, they send me an email saying that all of the sudden this top is also backordered.How is something that is supposedly in stock 2 days prior, all of the sudden in such high demand that I can't get it until fall? Awesome. I was definitely planning to take a nice swim in October. I give up and am asking for a refund. I am using this as motivation to start working out with my soon to be personal trainer(I suck at gyms and honestly need someone to hold my hand and yell at me). Then, next year when I order a bathing suit top online, I won't have to send it back for a different size. sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment