Monday, August 30, 2010

tired of the following:

not being included
being tired
pretentious people
hipsters
an unhealthy importance placed upon knowledge of pop culture
people in general
retail
dog hairs on/in/around the sink. bathtub, and floor
sorority girls
frat boys
living in the ghetto
taking showers
frozen meals
socks
underwear
boredom
being overwhelmed
feeling stuck
knoxville
my "scene"
feeling like a boring person
living under a rock aka not ever knowing new music and being chastised for it
left-hand turns
parallel parking
eating
uneducated people
fake people
not getting to see my friends
seeing my friends hurting
the bus system
the heat
allergies
bullshit
being broke, being broke ,being broke
have a major where a 3 hour class means 6 hours a week plus 6 hours outside of class
lithography
hygiene
makeup
social standards
shaving
being yelled at for my choice of bagel at Einsteins, by the Einsteins people
indecision
overconfidence
self-doubt
my wardrobe
the party scene
the mall
people who act entitled
mispercieving situations
the noisy ass washer/dryer

that's probably enough for the moment. I'm going to TRY to sleep on this shit.

1 comment:

  1. I ruv you, and I think you're cool which is really all that matters :)

    ReplyDelete