Sunday, August 1, 2010

slap chop and flat tires

Just heard on the slap chop commercial:

"We're going to make America skinny again one slap at a time."

"Quit having boring tuna, quit having a boring life"

"You're going to love my nuts."

There was other hilarious commentary, but I couldn't type fast enough and this guy was speaking very quickly into his pilot-style headset. I really can't make that much fun of it because my mother, queen of QVC and kitchen gadgets, owns this ridic chopping device. I have to say I've used it, and it's pretty handy.


In other news: Tonight on the way back from Cotton Eyed Joe's( they go for the "free beer") Micah's tire went flat, and when he tried to jack it up, the jack slipped twice. He finally got the spare on, and then the spare went flat too. I feel really bad about the whole thing, because I think it was actually indirectly my fault. You see, I'm pretty sure God is trying to tell me that he doesn't approve of Cotton Eyed Joe's and the fact that I shell out five dollars to see trashy people ride bulls and dance in lines. Also I think he saw me do the tush push.

No comments:

Post a Comment