Friday, August 6, 2010

heartbreak c/o Victoria's Secret

My new swimsuit came right on time in the mail, however there was major backfat happening, and all self-respecting ladies know to never, ever compromise in this situation. So I called to exchange the top, and apparently the rest of Victoria's Secret clientele is also in love with the poesia-aqua-animal-print-retro-style-miracle-bra-push-up swimsuit top, because this particular size and stlye was on backorder until November. NOVEMBER. In three months I will be in sweaters. I will be eating chocolate chip bagels with strawberry cream cheese from Einsteins daily in the Art and Architecture building.I will be building up my layer of winter blubber(to keep warm of course) So.... I settled for the solid poesia aqua. I no longer feel daring in my animal print. I feel drab in my monochrome. But the fact that I still got it is proof that Victoria's Secret has me in their absolute control, starting with the free panty cards, and ending in purchases like today's. Meaning it was tax free day and Sara and I went to the mall, Ross, Home Goods, and Old Navy , and out of all the things I could have purchased, I bought expensive underwear. Judge me.

No comments:

Post a Comment