Saturday, August 21, 2010

rain

It was pouring on my way home from work, which pretty much figured, considering the way things are going. I was thinking of just standing outside in it fully clothed once I got home as a form of catharsis(I was mostly drenched already anyway), but of course it stopped by the time I reached my street. That also figures.

I worked with Leah today and bought her a cute cupcake key cover. Both of these things made me extraordinarily happy.

Currently listening to Band of Horses as a means of therapy. This has become a near-daily habit.

2 comments:

  1. I love love love that you were at work with me today. Thanks for my "sussie" haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG A comment on my blog that isn't a sexually perverse japanese bot! hahaha

    also SUSSIES FOR LYFE

    ReplyDelete