Sunday, August 8, 2010

leap year

I'm really not a movie connoisseur. I never claimed to be. I will watch most anything you put in front of me if it's not too gory. So, with that said, tonight Sara and I watched Leap Year.That's right, a cheap thrills, frilly romantic comedy. Here is what I took away from this movie:

1. If you make any plans whatsoever you are probably an anal retentive control freak.

2.If you are an American you are said self-centered control freak.

3.You have to go to Ireland to fall passionately in love.

4. Said love has to be really elusive and frustrating and entirely unrealistic.

5. Irish accents really, reallllllllly help sell the package.


That said, I now feel completely boring and unfulfilled thanks to a gratuitous chick flick.

Maybe if I stare at this long enough I'll feel better.

rawr.

No comments:

Post a Comment