Thursday, August 12, 2010

sex candle.

I bought a candle today in a lovely little french store. Let me just tell you that this is literally the most intoxicating candle I have ever smelled or ever will. It smells like a sexy, muscular, rugged, tanned, european man. It is called Suede Blanc and it is by Voluspa. It comes in the most ornate tin and the wax is made of apricot and coconut. Here is the description on the tin: "Buttery soft sueded leather and rich cedar combine in a blend that is both exotic and refined." I have probably taken the lid off the candle to smell it at LEAST 20 times today. It's becoming a problem.


I have to also highly recommend the 3-wicked goji and toracco orange candle by voluspa. My reason for not purchasing this one was a simple lack of funds, not want-to. When I had to decide between having my room smell like a tropical forest or a rugged european hottie, the choice seemed obvious.

No comments:

Post a Comment