Thursday, August 5, 2010

ADD

There was a really great show at the Pilot Light last night, and who talked it up to everyone? Me. Who completely forgot about the show and sat on her lazy ass all night? Me. Sometimes I amaze myself. I think I need classes to start again so I have something to keep me mentally stimulated. I guess it seems pathetic that I've let my mind go to mush this summer when I could've stopped it. I've been trying to read, and have been mildly successful in my endeavors, but most of the summer I found myself with a late fee and a stack of unread books. I can't really play it off like this is a recent problem. I've done this literally my whole life. I have the attention span of a goldfish. Which reminds me, Mr. Skittles the betta fish has about 2ml of water in which to live.I haven't changed his water in like a full month. I really hate changing his fishy,poopy water and often remind my parents when they comment that he came from puddles in Asia, so he should be just fine. Typically, when I say this they just raise both eyebrows and walk away.

No comments:

Post a Comment