Thursday, August 12, 2010

crystals.

Today Sara and I went into this crystals and healing store. The kind that sells like a million different kids of aromatherapy candles that all smell like hippies, you know the kind. Well, I asked if the crystals on the chains were pendulums and the ladies working said yes and asked if I had ever tried it. I said that I had, but using a letter guide, sort of like a ouija board.At the time I had done it before, I felt that it was a bad decision and still feel this way, but for some reason when she took it off of it's stand and instructed me in how to use it I didn't protest. She had me hold my arm steady and ask it to give me a yes or a no(if yes, it swung up and down,no was side to side). Then she told me to ask if if these were my angels and spirit guides only. It said yes. Then she told me to ask it a question to which only I knew the answer. I did, and it gave me a no. I then asked it again(in my head) If I would be a successful graphic designer and it said yes. The ladies were very nice and explained that the crystals(my particular one being a citrine) work off of our own personal energy. She said that this whole process could even be done with just a penny on a string or a necklace. Despite the good nature of the ladies, I left the store feeling shaken, like a brick had fallen into the pit of my stomach. I don't believe in tampering with the spiritual realm, especially when I feel that what we contact is usually not pure or good, but disguises itself in a way that leads us down a dangerous path. I guess this whole thing seems like a strange post but I can't shake the feeling that I have once again opened the door for something dark. It doesn't help that last night I woke up and saw a woman standing next to my bed. She was coming down a hallway and everything but her was falling away. I screamed and Sara shot up and asked me what was wrong. I couldn't speak and my hands were shaking and sweating. What was so strange was that I had within my mind's grasp such a clear reason to be afraid. I had dreamed something dark just before I saw her, but as soon as I screamed it was like I was tongue-tied for an explanation as to what happened. I'm ready to feel joyful and happy again instead of dealing with these kind of encounters constantly.

No comments:

Post a Comment