Sunday, August 29, 2010

red light, green light

So, I really didn't think I was all that mentally fatigued, but was proven wrong while taking a late night drive to and from the library this evening. First of all, I left my car door unlocked when going into pilot to pay for my gas. Then, I was waiting to turn left onto sixteenth and heard a honk. I thought it was the girl turning right from sixteenth onto cumberland and didn't understand why she would honk, with no cars in her way. Well I soon realized it was actually me who was the hold-up. I was so zoned out I had been sitting at the green light for a good bit. The car full of frat douchebags screamed "WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!!!!!!!!!!!!" at me through their open window as they swerved to get around me. My window was open too and I'm sure they noticed my fake horn rimmed glasses just as much as I noticed their retarded frat attire and judged me as I was judging them. I can't say I felt didn't feel a bit injured by the whole thing. I am a very sensitive driver. One time someone flipped me off with BOTH hands and I cried. It has been like an hour and I'm still bothered by it. This just solidifies my distaste for greek life and people in general. Also, the studio closed early tonight so I couldn't print my shit. Eff that.

No comments:

Post a Comment