Friday, July 23, 2010

Why I should never turn 21

I know this post title must seem confusing, because as everyone knows, and soon as I was off the bottle I was craving that good ole tennessee sour mash. Just kidding. Not that early, and also I hate whiskey. But anyway, last night I learned something about myself. In a bartender type situation, if someone takes my glass and says "Here honey, let me take care of that for you" and comes back with a fuller, stronger glass, I will drink it, because.... well just because. This is no good because then I don't realize what I've actually consumed and then there's the whole driving thing... Well, not really because I pawned that duty off on poor little Leah who loves me enough to tolerate my loud ramblings on the way to Micah's. Anyway, in the spirit of one of my favorite country songs(judge me, please)...."No matter what they say I've done, Well I ain't never had too much funnnnnn"

I feel like you want to hear this song...don't you. Let me help you with that.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YmtOfsYr2hg

Thank me later.

No comments:

Post a Comment