Monday, July 19, 2010

oops.

I don't want to detail out how it happened, but Micah and I accidentally interrupted a funeral procession today. Of course we didn't know what was going on until it was too late. I feel that by confessing, I may find myself absolved....eesh.

Also, Leah disapproves of my Cotton Eyed Joe habit and of my metallic peacock hued nails, but I have no immediate plans to change either.

After watching one too many wedding shows(again) I have this pressing urge to get a makeover/poofy dress.

Finally, God Bless New Jersey, and everything that comes from it. This great state has exponentially added to TV's entertainment value, and indirectly, my own happiness.

Actually Finally, to all those hostile picture seekers, I know it's been ten years since I took pictures of you, your dog, your graduation, your vacation, etc.... once I get past being overwhelemed by uploading 123654789 photos, I will get it done, promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment