Tuesday, July 13, 2010

things

Last night I dreamed the world was ending and we were on the run. I also dreamed while making the escape(to where I don't know) I tried to steal my next door neighbor's boyfriend. I haven't ever met my neighbor's boyfriend or thought of him in a sexual way...so that's odd. Also I dreamed I had to not only tell my mother that I was going to die, but reveal to her that I was going to hell because I hadn't lived a Christian life.

Needless to say I am feeling weird today. I have already tried on approximately 4 outfits. The only place I have to go today is the library to return some overdue CDs (image that...ME with a late fee. unbelievable...haha). There could be sushi in my future, but more likely it will be a frozen meal and yet another wedding show via On Demand. I would suggest retail therapy to myself, but I am pretty sure that only works if you have money to spend.

On a lighter note, youtube the PS22 Chorus and prepare to be blown away.

No comments:

Post a Comment