Sunday, July 25, 2010

RIDIC.

So I was listening to the song "143" on the radio and thought to myself "I've only heard one voice like that before." Of course Ray J is on the track, but I couldn't get over that Bobby Brackins' voice sounded soooo familiar. Well familiarity aside, I youtubed the video to try to understand what the significance of "143" is (it means I love you, by the way). I just about shit myself when I realized the rapper on the screen is the same guy I was introduced to by my friends Marrin and Jessica in California summer after my senior year while I was visiting the Bay Area. We even had lunch with this guy, because he is close friends with Marrin. And now he's on a track with freakin' Ray J!!!!! Crazy World.


Check these out, his voice is crazy. love love love.

"143" Bobby Brackins ft. Ray J

"Skinny Jeans" Bobby Brackins before MTV production

"Skinny Jeans" AFTER MTV production, the difference is crazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment