Monday, July 12, 2010

guess what

This morning Micah rolls over and says "what time is it?"

me: "I don't know" "um....8:46"
scarymicah:" what...WHAT?! !@#$ BANG BOOM CRASH"

Apparently his first day at Quaker Steak and Lube began at 9... Thus ensued a frenzied car ride in the rain, with me driving to beat the clock. Needless to say, we barely made it out alive...

But my real hero moment of the day was when I realized I was going to pile drive an adorable turtle into the ground if I didn't slam on my brakes and attempt vehicular suicide by swerving away from this little guy.

When parking to come to his rescue, I came across ANOTHER turtle. I saved two lives today.Make that three if you count Micah....er, his job. Four if you count the fact I didn't die trying to save the other three lives. What the fuck did you do this morning? Indulge in some saturated fats and preservatives? I thought so. I might as well be Bear Grylls.


Haha, that is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment