Wednesday, July 28, 2010

penny bitch

Soo, I am currently dining, if you could call it that at sturbucks with leah. I went to the counter to get a white mocha (lame, generic, I know), and the total came to 4.61. I have 4 dollars and the change, but I really needed a penny as to not break the bigger coins(I was going to give her 2 Quarters, a dime, and a penny). I asked her to borrow a penny saying" Is it trashy to ask to borrow a penny from the tip jar?", (a PENNY), and she gave me this "UMMMM BITCHHHH" look , so I go " Oh....nevermind." As she was handing me the drink I said "Thank You!" and she gave me the blankest, sarcastic...est(a new word..), nastiest stare. I told Leah that karma would get back to her and someone would be nasty to that ridic bitch. Leah said it probably already had considering the mood that girl is in..... So is that like pre-karma? Karma that predicts offenses yet to happen? Anyway, eff that ho.

No comments:

Post a Comment