Tuesday, July 20, 2010

shout out

I want to do a shout out to the following:

1. Rosebud Salve lip balm. Cute tin, miracle properties (seriously, it claims to heal burns and diaper rash, besides being the perfect tint and texture for your lips).

2.Sinful Colors Nail polish. At 1.99 a bottle, and with every possible color imaginable, it has my heart. Not too runny, and not too thick either.

3. Maybelline The Colossal Volum' Express Mascara in Waterproof Glam Black. No Clumps, crazy volume. Pile it on( I'm sorry I ever cheated on it with Great Lash).

4. Salon Grafix aerosol Shaping Hair Spray. Found at Walgreen's, it's brushable, soft, and has a great, inconspicuous hold. Now if we could make it better for the environment...

5. Canvas Shoes of any and all color/pattern. I will love you until you stink so bad the world hates me as I walk by.

6. Nonfat Iced Chais from either Sbux or Panera. Panera's for the sweeter side of things, Sbux for the spicy side. Draining my money daily <3

No comments:

Post a Comment