Sunday, September 5, 2010

speed

I am about to go meet leah at starbucks and therefore am writing this in like 2 minutes. This really isn't necessary, except I feel I'm being disloyal to my blog by neglecting it these past couple of days. First of all, I'm having a really hard time prying my ass from my ever so comfy bed, while lounging in my favorite leopard print fleece PJs and UCLA hoodie. I will be going from slob to decent in like 2 minutes. Today as been a good day due to a lunch outing with Micah and the parentals at cracker barrel. I probably gained 20 lbs, but whatever, the maternity section at target is actually pretty cute. The guy across the street was blasting classical music and painting a few minutes ago. I'm sad he stopped. I tried to open my window to hear it better and the breeze felt SO good(hellyes to the coming fall months), but my window apparently doesn't hold itself open and I managed to break my blinds(again) and I think I got some splinters in my finger. I'm way less worried than I should be about all the design stuff I have to do, due to the fact that I just want to drink some gin and watch boomsday fireworks while enjoying this marvelous weather. Happy labor day :]

No comments:

Post a Comment