Monday, September 20, 2010

bathroom dilemma

Word to the wise: Always check your bathroom stall surroundings before speaking aloud in the ladies room.

Today,as Sara and I were entering the A&A restroom, we were talking about the possibility of a keg at my 21st birthday party. Her boyfriend had offered to buy it as a gift, and I was telling her to make sure to let me know if he decides to do so, so I don't buy it myself unknowingly. At this point I enter my stall and continue talking to Sara two stalls over.

"I mean if he wants it to be a surprise, just have him tell Micah"

Sara:" Or I mean....he could just tell me"

Me:"Well I guess that's true. I'd say you and me are on the same level of closeness as me and Micah anyway. Except I pee with the door open in front of Micah, and I'm not sure I'm ready to take our relationship to that level."

Sara sheepishly laughs from the end stall....

We emerge from our respective cubicles, and who is standing between us washing her hands at the sink?

Thats right, my design 351 professor. Who now knows I am having a kegger, and that I pee in front of my boyfriend. I stared hard at the sink to avoid eye contact.Poor Sara knew she was in there the whole time, but obviously couldn't say anything to stop me from word vomiting everywhere.

Things could be a little awkward from here on out....Good thing being in the art building pretty much guarantees she isn't conservative(this is what I'm hoping for anyway).

Happy Monday

No comments:

Post a Comment