Friday, January 28, 2011

24 hours

I have managed to have myself an eventful 24 hours. Well, minus the boring 6 hours in class....excluding the interesting 10 minutes that I made a playdough dinosaur in front of my teacher. No wonder Lisa doesn't believe me when I tell her I'm "getting on" her logo... So last night was Animal Hour at The Hill. So that was my first stop. Then for the first time ever I went to Urban Bar with Drew and Micah. I was expecting it to be super hipstery, and in some respects it was, which was awesome for the people watcher in me. I ran into some design friends there and a few of them had an extra shot(how this happens I do't know but I don't question things like that) that they gave to me. Then the bartender totally had my number and talked me into trying Woodchuck Pear. The girl next to me told me it tasted like laundry detergent, but she was oh so very wrong. It was like drinking flower flavored water. Which was obviously good and bad for me. THE BEST PART of the night(notice I put that in caps for those who are really bored with the lengthy nothingness that is this post) was when the rose guy that walks around downtown selling roses, walked up to me on bended knee, handed me a white rose, and said "If God were a woman, he'd be a redhead" and walked away. It was like Christmas all over again. I've always wanted a guy to buy me a rose from the rose guy, but getting one FROM the rose man for free was so much better. Also I'm pretty sure he said I was God..so. Yeah, I don't actually remember the details of closing my tab....so....all in all I'd call it a good night. This morning Micah took me to McD's and I had the greasiest most delicious breakfast ever. It is a sunny and lovely outside and I still smell like cigarettes. I think it will be a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment