Sunday, September 20, 2009

beer

I was at a party sipping my sugar free rockstar(it was free and I was tired) while everyone is slamming fratty light. I look over my shoulder and this 4 foot tall asain girl is screaming

"YOU WANNA FIGHT ME?!"

6ft tall girl:" BITCH YOU WANNA START SOMETHING?! YOU'RE FOUR FEET TALL"
4ft tall girl:starts crying

2 seconds later they're laughing and smiling and making introductions.
The fight started because they were trying to use the bathroom at the same time.

I learned at this very same party what "bean dipping" is. It was explained to me as a girl reached over and jiggled the underside of my left boob. This is apparently what it means to be bean dipped. Who knew?

Thank you, Natural Light.

This morning Micah made me cinnamon rolls, turkey bacon, and eggs and filled a thermos with coffee to take with me to work :]

No comments:

Post a Comment