Thursday, November 26, 2009

grateful

I am grateful for:

-Sara for measuring/cutting my grids and sorting through endless buttons with me
-Drew, for buying me chocolate and supplying me with endless episodes of south park
-Micah, for making me breakfast and tolerating endless fits of embarassing babytalk
-Lauren, for being as weird and completely awkward as I am and for appreciating the spilled coke moment
-Lisa, for teaching me the art of sarcasm and the benefits of solid colors
-Leah, for making public spectacles with me and not killing me when I stole her haircut
-My mom, for my face
-My dad, for my immature sense of humor
-Kristin, for making me appreciate rain and suitcases
-Meghan, for febreezing the apartment 21,758 times a day and never leaving hair in the shower and for being generally hilarious
-Jellyfish for taking over my life




No comments:

Post a Comment