Wednesday, November 3, 2010

epic

I am not sure how to feel after being woken up from my nap by a very loud rendition of "I Want Candy" complete with a beat banged out on the washing machine. I already feel like no one knows I live here, but really?


I am still missing half the cameras I passed out for my graphic design project.I go to my old middle school every day to see if there are any more turned in. At this point it's probably harassment. I still have three books to make by the end of the semester. I still can't take this shit seriously. Here goes a bumpy ride to December 7th.


positive note: I can't stop listening to Midlake. It makes me feel like I'm in The Last Unicorn. I'm sure my room mates really enjoy it too. They definitely don't already think I'm weird as fuck.

3 comments:

  1. I saw them live and they put me to sleep-don't ever do it! Haha.
    CD is good though.
    I also feel your roommate pain occasionally. Mine is just loud though, not in a sorority-so you win there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha I saw them live with Rogue Wave last month and actually really liked it, but Annie was there and warned me that you had said they were sleep worthy haha. The real solution to the roommate problem is that we both drop out and move to california to make cupcakes. :]

    ReplyDelete