Thursday, October 21, 2010

freakout

I just had a major freak out because my power cord would no longer fit its port on my computer. I held it up to the light, and it looked like maybe I'd smushed it somehow(I just might have dinged it a few times this week...). I have a LOT to do on my computer tonight and this weekend and began to think of the unbearable thought of being without it and all the money and time it'd take to fix it. I called my mom and started explaining the problem when I realized the port wasn't smushed, there was a staple that had gotten attracted to the magnet inside it. Problem Solved in like 2 seconds. Sigh. This is really not new to me, because every day I flip out thinking I lost my keys, wallet, or sunglasses, only to find them in my purse a few seconds later.

No comments:

Post a Comment