Monday, October 4, 2010

awkward moment with GD prof pt 2

I rolled out of bed and into design class this morning, and once there began to guilt everyone that hadn't made it to my 21st birthday party. Jacob asked me how it was and I was like "I was hurling into the sink while Micah rubbed my back and talked conversationally to everyone else in the kitchen." My design teacher walked in at "hurling." I guess it didn't shock her since the last conversation she overheard I announced I would be having a kegger and occasionally pee with the door open when Micah's around. Sigh. I can't win.


BUT Epic birthday party. I found out Micah's calling is crepe paper decorations and my desire to be a heavyweight drinker will never be realized. downside: sketchy people sleeping on my couch and having to kick them out in the morning. Also I felt like a butted heads with an eighteen wheeler the next day. No regrets!

No comments:

Post a Comment