Friday, October 8, 2010

big stuff

Wednesday night was Sound Off and we couldn't have asked for a better show. Johnny Astro and The Big Bang melted faces and took names. They won first place and get to move on to the finals. I think I might have cried tears of joy, just a little. This is such a big deal for them! I took thousands of pictures and managed to get SOME really good ones. It was pretty hard because of the lighting situation. I saw Lauren there, Sara came, and we both got wristbands for beer which is pretty baller. Everyone was in such high spirits after the show. It was the best time I've had in a while. Yesterday we came to Petersburg, which was much-needed relaxation. I laid in the hammock literally all day and slept or cuddled the kitty cat, after taking some gorgeous pictures of the countryside. Tonight we are headed to the boro where I'll get to see my lovely friend Laura and make use of the new 21 year old's driver's license ;]

No comments:

Post a Comment