Friday, March 25, 2011

just is.

So I've been doing some dangerous thinking, and have come to a somewhat scary(and probably really obvious) conclusion. Some things...just ARE. Being the romantic that I am, I always want to assign deeper meaning to things.  For example, take someone who chain smokes. I'll make up some story to justify it in my head, like: "Oh man, he totally chain smokes because he got burned junior year of high school by the blonde girl in his american history class. After she married his best friend two years later, he just lost it. He is just a nervous shell of a person. No wonder is chain smokes all day long." Obviously, this is a bit dramatic, but it's always adjusted versions of this in my head, varying according to how well I know the person. But as of late, my extreme lack of faith in humanity has led me to realize that sometimes:

Bitches are just bitches, sluts are just sluts, control freaks are just control freaks. Liars are just liars, cheaters are just cheaters. Some people love to be in love, some people will always be alone. Some of us are destined for great things, and some people will just never do anything.

Sometimes,things just are, and always will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment