Tuesday, February 8, 2011

meat cylinders

Last night I dreamed that I had an open hole on my stomach. Like a wound, but it wasn't bleeding and it was a perfect circle of open flesh. I pressed on the edges of it, like you would if you were to pop at zit and a perfect cylinder of meat came out. I told my mom about it and she said " Oh, those are polyps, everyone gets them sometimes. They go away after about two weeks" I was like, "two weeks?!" I knew this meant that I had more, so we raised up my shirt and there were at least a dozen of these circles. I told my mom that she would have to drain them as I had done before, because I couldn't bear to watch her pushing out the cylinders of my own flesh. I dreamed that after she had drained all of them, she packaged the meat and very convincingly sold it to a redneck man at a gas station.

1 comment:

  1. THIS IS THE MOST HORRIFYING THING I'VE EVER READ IN MY LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BLAAAGHGHGGHGHGHGHGHHH

    ReplyDelete