Wednesday, March 24, 2010

unpredictable

I have maybe the most unpredictable major ever. My design teachers tell you they want one thing, and they next day they forget what they told you, thus changing the level of success of your work, and suddenly you are a monumental, embarassing failure. Or maybe that's just me?

It can go the other way too. For example in 256today, I walk in and my peice looks totally different from anyone else's.I think to myself "of course." I truly feel like lately some cosmic force has taken up arms against me in attempt to thwart any efforts of mine to get ahead.


But then I see him putting the "succesful" peices on the board. He says "this one is a very dynmaic composition"...Wait, what? Mine?

I think I live in a state of confusion anymore.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete