Wednesday, March 17, 2010

someone said I would blog this

It was actually said to make me look stupid, like I should be ashamed of my blog, which I'm not. I actually don't give a fuck what anyone reads and how it makes me look or not look. I don't manage your time....so why should the way I manage mine come under scrutiny? And in a related stream of thought, that is actually the purpose for this post, I would never degrade someone's personal beliefs to a couple of sweeping generalizations. I wouldn't judge someone for their lack of belief, a choice made based upon their own personal experiences, so I feel that its unfair and unwarranted to belittle someone that does hold a different set of ideas to be true. There is a way to discuss these things without crossing a line, but taking aspects of a personal belief out of context and restating it in a way meant to make them look stupid is absolutely immature and uncalled for.

No comments:

Post a Comment