Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas Break

I guess I shouldn't be complaining, because this is truly what I wanted-to sit on my ass and do nothing. But, after eating half of a 28 pack of cherry andes, 3 ferrero rocher, a couple sour patch kids, and some boyscout popcorn(go on, judge me....but it was spread out....sort of?) I feel like a big disgusting blob. Which leads me to think of my general lack of productivity in most everything, especially in design matters. The fact that I can't name drop like my classmates, that I don't have an "inspiration" folder on my computer, and the fact that I have around 5 film cameras I have yet to figure out(after a significant period of ownership-thanks to some generous donations), makes me feel that I don't deserve to feel any sort of creative itch due to my relative apathy in mastering my craft. Oh,and there is the summer internship I'm pushing to the back of my mind, wondering just how I can make my portfolio stick out from the hundreds of applications they'll review. Really, this is all me feeling sorry for myself...of course I work hard sometimes. But right now I feel like my life's momentum is directly proportional to my current physical state. Slow, boring, unpromising. Can't I just go live in the woods somewhere and read good fiction and cuddle my record player and my pupyyyyyyyyyyy

No comments:

Post a Comment