Thursday, February 18, 2010

bagel catastrophe pt 2

Why I hate the new people at Einstein's:

Me:"I'd like a chocolate chip with strawberry and a skinny chai"

Emily, the new girl:"We're out of strawberry"

Me:"Oh...ok honey almond then"

new bagel guy: "Chocolate chip with strawberry on the side"

Me:"No, honey almond"

new bagel guy:"Chocolate chip with strawberry on the side"

Me:"No, honey almond..."

new bagel guy:"Chocolate chip with honey almond on the side"

Me:"No I want it on it"

new bagel guy:"Oh you want the cream cheese ON it?"

Me:"Yes"

five minutes later....and after checking my receipt, which does not have the skinny chai on it.....

"I also asked for a skinny chai"

Emilythenewgirl just looks at me and smiles....and offers to do nothing about it.


"Ok, then. Don't worry about it...I'll survive"

FUCK YOU EMILY AT EINSTEINS.

At 8 am my fragile state of mind cant take anything like this. I almost cried.

No comments:

Post a Comment